Employer: East Horizon I Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Anywhere
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Company: East Horizon I Tech Pvt. Ltd.
East Horizon I Tech Pvt Ltd Is hiring tech enthusiasts who are willing to work for an IT firm with a bit of industry experience.
1. Position: Full Stack Developer
2. Position: Front End Developer
3. Position: Backend Developer
4. Position: UI/Ux designer
5. Position: Flutter developer
6. Position: Database Engineer
Job Qualification :
1) Expert knowledge in React, Vue .
2) Knowledge in MVC and entity framework.
3) Expert knowledge in web Technology : HTML5, Ajax, CSS, Javascript.
4) Knowledge of DevOps and microservice architecture.
5) Knowledge of SQL quarits .
6) Knowledge of software development life-cycle for web based applications .
7) Excellent analytical and problems solving skills and knowledge of OOP’s.
8)Ability to handle pressure and should be a team player.
9) Freshers also can apply.
Last date to apply: 1st January 2021
Eligible and interested candidates should send their CVs to vacancy@easthorizonitech.com , easthorizonitech@gmail.com not later than 1st january. Contact: 9862681142,9824904892

from Job Vacancy in NepalJob Vacancy in Nepal
No comments:
Post a Comment